Looking back at January’s debut of The Wisconsin 100, it’s interesting to see how things played out during the year – mostly positive, we’re happy to report.
• Economic game-changer Foxconn was and still is big news around the state.
• IKEA, The Hop streetcar and Fiserv Forum came to fruition in and around MKE.
• Carrie Arrouet, owner of Lela Boutique in Milwaukee, marked 15 years in business in 2018 – congrats!
• FreshFin Pokè has become one of our favorites for bowls.
• Anticipation around Opening Day 2018 didn’t disappoint as the Milwaukee Brewers capped a great season with a trip to the NLCS.