Located in Wisconsin’s Driftless Region, Spring Green is an agricultural hub with an artsy flair. Just over two hours from Milwaukee, this eclectic community has much to offer, including the following:
• Take in a play at American Players Theatre – a natural amphitheater surrounded by woods.
• Tour Taliesin – the impressive estate of renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
• Visit The House on the Rock – this quirky architectural wonder sits on a 60-foot rock face.
• Hike Tower Hill State Park – for panoramic views of the Wisconsin River.
• Nosh and shop at Spring Green General Store – a funky, family owned cafe/retail store.