She shocked the world taking gold for Team USA, and Kikkan Randall’s becoming a household name. Alaskans have long known, though, about Kikkan’s grace, infectious positive attitude and dedication to helping others.
Here’s an abbreviated version of our love affair with this perfect representative of our state!
• She took baby steps, had a baby and became the world’s best. (More via “Time”)
• She proved perseverance and girl power are a winning combination. (via “Washington Post”)
• She was inducted into Alaska’s Cross Country Ski Hall of Fame in 2016.
• And, of course, we swoon over her handsome little hunk Breck.
– Jennifer Thompson, The Alaska 100