Fall is officially upon us. While not much can beat the beauty of a Wisconsin summer, the changing leaves, cool air and pumpkin spice might just give it a run for its money.
The best part about fall? Spending it amongst the apple trees. Take the whole family on a trip to one of Wisconsin’s famous apple orchards. Here are some of Wisco’s prized gems:
• Brightonwoods Orchard in Burlington.
• Wood Orchard Market in Egg Harbor.
• Mulberry Lane Farm in Sherwood.
• Apple Barn Orchard in Elkhorn.
If you end up having a few apples to spare, check out these fall recipes.
– Margot Calmar, The 100 Companies