In the age of the Great Resignation, retaining quality employees and maintaining a safe, healthy and positive work environment is crucial today. Luckily, more companies are now bringing mental health to the forefront of company culture.
As an employer, here are six ways business to bolster your employees’ mental wellbeing and satisfaction:
1. Reward hard work.
2. Break the stigma around mental health – talk about it.
3. Build a trust-based, two-way relationship.
4. Encourage workers to take daily mini-breaks.
5. Nurture a work-life balance.
6. Offer good health coverage.
For more insight about how you can create, empower and reinforce positive work culture, read our blog.
– Jeff Arnold, The Arizona 100